IV International Conference on Health Research:
responding to the changing world
The IV International Conference on Health Research: responding to the changing world aims to focus on research responses to the rapid changes at the global level, based on political, social, cultural, educational and economic transformations that influence health. It also provides an opportunity for academics and professionals from different health areas to bridge knowledge and promote interest in health care research and development. This conference will take place at the Portuguese Red Cross Northern Health School, on April 10, 11 and 12, 2019. Evidence-based practice in health is extremely important for a safe care, adequate and scientifically valid practice. All health processes and procedures must be properly contextualized, consistent and rigorous so that they are valid and recognized by the scientific and global community. The challenge is to build an innovative response in global health, health education, family and community health, responses to health / disease processes, health information systems and technologies, virtual reality and simulation. Following previous editions we intend to promote collaboration of excellency between academics and practicionners from the various health disciplines in the creation of research networks.
Are you looking for:
1) sharing research results;
2) possibility to publication your works;
3) networking with international researchers;
4) workshops that will give you practical experience about iterative learning in higher education: innovative methodologies.
Look no further, don’t miss out and enrol before the 28th of February !
Summer school: Health, Social studies and Sports
Looking for something different next summer? Want to explore new topics with international classmates? To discover the Dutch approach to issues facing society today? Join the Summer School in Health, Social Studies and Sports.
About the Summer School
This Summer School offers 8 one-week courses in the fields of health, social studies and sports. Interested in just 1 course? No problem. Join us for 1 week of hands-on learning and fun. Want to sign up for 2 or even 3 courses?
Even better! Each course leads to 2 ECTS credits and includes a field trip.
The courses in this Summer School are open to all students.
So you don’t have to be studying in that field to join up.
In fact, that is what makes this Summer School so special.
The opportunity to step into unknown territory: a truly rewarding experience.
Social activities? We’ve got that covered too. Next to your studies, you can join in with lots of fun, social and cultural activities. Like visiting Amsterdam for the weekend.
This way you learn more about the Netherlands and Dutch culture while you’re here!
Summer School Website Summer School flyer
HANZE SUMMER SCHOOL
Hanze UAS is proud to announce that three interprofessional summer school programmes in the field of Health will take place:
– Global Health & Quantified Self
– Healthy Ageing
– NEW in 2019: Family Health & Family Care.
* 3 week programme from May 24 until June 14, 2019
* Totally taught in English for health care students from all over the world
* In Groningen, winner of the best and safest student city of the Netherlands
* Learn about European and world wide Health, practices and develop personal competences
* Academic theoretical and social practical programme
* Cultural activities during the week and in the weekends
* Field trips to explore more about Health professions
* 24 hour onsite student support and facilities
* Application deadline:April 1, 2019
* The total course fee: € 1750,00 (everything included except from airfare and daily costs)
* 6 course credits ECTS, grade list and certificate of participation
More information can be found on the Hanze Summer School Website.
Looking forward to receive students from your university and they will experience an unforgettable experience at the Hanze UAS!Summer School Website Summer School flyer
JU SUMMER SCHOOL 2019
JU Summer School consists of two courses offered in English which welcome students from around the world interested in the areas of engineering, management, health and welfare. The courses have special focus in internationalization and sustainability. As a participant in our summer school you will experience academic and applied knowledge as well as a truly international environment.
The two courses are:
– Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective
The aim of the course is to give advanced knowledge of logistics in purchasing and supply chain management with a global perspective.
The focus is on the purchasing functions importance for the company result.
– Global Perspective on Health and Welfare
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge and understanding of the global situation related to health and welfare.
More info can be found on the website and flyer.
Summer School Website Summer School flyer