Online abstract submission for the COHEHRE Conference, 5th-7th April 2017, will be opened during September 2016. The conference will be hosted by Escola Superior de Saúde, Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal, in Setúbal, Portugal.
The theme of the conference will be Educational implications of globalization and global citizenship, with four sub-themes:
- Addressing the humanitarian crisis
- Educational development for globalization
- Developing 21st century competences
- Patient safety and risk management
We welcome abstracts (oral presentations or posters) no longer than 2300 characters including spaces (around 350 words) in the following presentation categories
- Research study
- Practice development or innovative project
- Educational workshop
Abstract guidelines are available on the Conference website during September.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 31st DECEMBER 2016
We are looking forward to seeing you in Setúbal!