JU SUMMER SCHOOL 2019
JU Summer School consists of two courses offered in English which welcome students from around the world interested in the areas of engineering, management, health and welfare. The courses have special focus in internationalization and sustainability. As a participant in our summer school you will experience academic and applied knowledge as well as a truly international environment.
The two courses are:
– Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective
The aim of the course is to give advanced knowledge of logistics in purchasing and supply chain management with a global perspective.
The focus is on the purchasing functions importance for the company result.
– Global Perspective on Health and Welfare
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge and understanding of the global situation related to health and welfare.
More info can be found on the website and flyer.
Summer School Website Summer School flyer
Community Engaged Scholarship:
The ethics in building sustainable relationships with community partners in education
- This is an inter-disciplinary course for educators in health care professions who interesting in the ethics of learning activities outside the classroom. With an increase in educational activities in the community, for example service learning activities, it is important to explore the ethics of these projects, and what steps we as educators can take to build sustainable partnerships with our community partners
- The course will take you on site visits in Amsterdam and will provide you with practical tools to evaluate your current and future community-based projects
- For inspiration, we have invited Leanne Leclair, an Associate professor in Occupational Therapy at the University of Manitoba. She has years of expertise in community health projects, community-based participatory research and community development. She will share her experiences and provide guidance to the participants throughout the course: http://umanitoba.ca/rehabsciences/leclair.html
MORE INFOCommunity Engaged Scholarship Flyer 2019
Please, send the registration form below to email@example.comRegistration form
SHORT-TERM MOBILITY WEEK
A short international exchange for staff and students
A unique partnership between three European universities (ZHAW, Karolinska Institutet, Amsterdam UAS) open to staff and students from Europe and around the world.
One week international exchange with the aim of strengthening students’ professional identity and enhancing their intercultural communication skills and future international connections.
Each week includes joint projects and expert lectures, as well as social and cultural programs.
Each week includes a staff program.
Short term mobility week 2020
SHORT-TERM MOBILITY WEEK
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ON THE EDGE
- An international short-term exchange opportunity for students in Occupational Therapy to explore the (re)-emerging work of OT with marginalized populations
- Program includes international guest lectures, an advocacy group project and social activities
- There is also a parallel staff program so please join with staff and students!
Flyer OT on the Edge